Friday, June 17, 2011

Look out Hawaii...Here Come the Dodsons, and the Harris'...and the Vincents

I was told by my nieces Madison (aka Stinky) and Rylie (aka...Rylie) that I needed to blog about a recent conversation we had while on the beach {{YES...I was on the beach, in get this...a tankini! Ok, a tank and bathing suit bottoms, but I did it and looked H-O-T, literally...I got fried.}}

Anyway...Us three H-O-T YOUNG hotties and a few ugly teenage girls were out on the beach and decided we needed to take a big ol' family vacation to HAWAII. YEAH BABY!! We're thinking in a few years because we're all poor and we'll all need to save up our food stamps for a few years first. But when we go, someone, I won't name names (LYNNETTE) says we need to go to Oahu because that's where the "history" is, while me and the ugly teens don't give a rodents backside about the history. I suggested Maui or Kauai. Then we got into this big, fat, knock down drag out over where we're going to go. No really. My sis got her daughter in a freakin' headlock and wrestled her to the ground. It was chaos.

Sis-in-law (Chantal) says she doesn't care where we go, she just wants to go where it's warm and she can plant her butt in a lounge chair and have a hot cabana boy bring her drinks all day.

So I ask Tim (knowing exactly what he's going to say because we discuss it all the time) and he says Maui or the Big Island. Great...he had to go throw in another dang island!! That brings us to a total of 4 to choose from.

Then Michael shows up (Michael's my bro), and he says he HAS to go to Oahu so he can see all the "history". What? All of a sudden he's into all the culture and crap. Whatever. But, seriously...where did I come from? Bro and sis both want to see the "history". I just want to sit my skinny butt (note I said SKINNY butt, because I plan on being skinny by then...hahahahaha) in a lounge chair and have TWO hot cabana boys bring me drinks and rub my feet all day long...for 10 days straight.

So, now we have yet another conundrum {{omgee...I love that word}}. Where do we go? How do we make everyone happy? There will be 6 adults, at least 5 teens ranging in age from 16-18 (OMG), an 11-12 year old and a 7-8 year old. Suggestions appreciated.

**I know this isn't very funny...but you try writing a blog in a room, in a beach house, on the beach, with like 5 people around you having quite an amusing conversation. It ain't easy, people. I'm tellin' ya. Shooooot.**

No comments: